|High performance digital weight
indicator, with programmable inputs and outputs, 3 serial ports, transmission
protocols for data communication, completely configurable printouts, integrated
alibi memory, graphic display and port for connection to barcode/badge reader.
The wide range of connectable accessories and printers guarantees the maximum
interfaceability and versatility. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
- 25-key alphanumerical waterproof keyboard.
- Highly efficient red led display with 6 digits 15mm high.
- Backlit LCD graphic 25x100mm display.
- Synoptic bar graph with 16 bright LEDs showing the active functions.
- Easy to clean ABS waterproof IP65 enclosure; resistant to harsh and
- Dimensions: 278x125x186 mm.
- Suitable for use on the table, column or wall.
- Real time clock and permanent data storage.
- Fitted alibi memory, integrated on the motherboard.
- Functions available with DINITOOLS utility
calibration, data entry and print formatting.
- Saving and filing of all the
information on PC.
- Complete retrieval of the data saved for quick
- Instrument calibration with numeric values.
- Easy Excel data entry: the indicator communicates directly with the
active Windows application (electronic spreadsheet, word processor, database).
- Selection of the programme language directly in the set-up.
- 24-bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. and up to 8 signal
- 4 independent analogue channels (up to 2 in the E-AF03 version, 1 in the
E-AF09 version) for reading of the weight.
- Connection with up to 16 analogue load cells of 350 Ohm (45 load cells of
1000 Ohm) and with the main digital load cells available on the market (mod.
- Up to 10.000e OIML or 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d CE-M legal for trade.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with
internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- 110-240 Vac power supply; built-in rechargeable battery for use in prolonged
absence of the power mains.
- Connectable to printers and labellers with the command drivers.
- Available in "P" version, fitted with attached printer as
OPTIONS AVAILABLE ONLY AT TIME OF ORDER
- Two RS232 serial ports, for connection to printer, radio module, PC or PLC,
badge reader or remote scale, with management of the CTS signal.
- One RS232/RS485 serial port, for connection to printer, PC, PLC, or digital
- Fitted keyboard emulation input, for barcode/badge readers or external PC
keyboard, through cable with mini DIN connector (optional).
- 4 optoisolated outputs.
- 2 optoisolated inputs.
- Infrared ray input for optional remote control.
- Attached thermal printer option box
- Attached control light option box
- Attached memory data printer option box
- Attached memory data printer and printer option box
- External radio modem 868MHz option box
- USB / Ethernet / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth interface
- Infrared remote control or 433MHz radiofrequency remote control, with
customizable functions of keys
- Protection card against electric discharges and disturbances.