Easy to use and reliable
professional digital crane scales, for weighing in industrial environments,
fitted with protective transport case. Thanks to their compact size, the MCWN
crane scales just slightly reduce the lifting distance of the crane. Available
also CE-M APPROVED. The MCWN crane scales are standard fitted with a radio
frequency communication module, for connection to PC, remote printer, or weight
- 25 mm LCD backlit display, easily visible in any lighting condition;
- Fitted with upper and lower shackles;
- Compact size and minimum distance between upper and lower shackle;
- Precision: +/- 0.03% on F.S.;
- 5-key waterproof keypad: Zero, semi automatic or preset Tare, Mode, Print,
- Sturdy case in oven-fire painted steel;
- Fitted with 868MHz multipoint radio frequency module (RF versions), for
connection to remote printer, PC of one or more crane scales (also with approved
transmission through the Alibi Memory option), or weight indicator/repeater of
one or more crane scales (with attached printer, labeller, or other
accessories). Maximum communication distance in adequate conditions is 70m
indoors and 150m outdoors;
- Fitted with remote control for a distance of up to 8m. The remote control
can be configured by the customer as a single automatic tare or as a 4-key
- Power supply through 4 AA batteries, which may be rechargeable, operating
time of about 40 hours (without radio frequency communication);
- Digital calibration and programmable Set-Up directly from the keypad;
- Programmable digital filter and auto switch-off;
- Operating termperature: -10 /+40 ºC;
- RS232 serial port on the RJ45 connector for quick programming;
- Fitted with protective transport case with dimensions 410x260x240mm (w x l x
- Radio frequency Weight transmission, also approved with the Alibi Memory
- Weighs accumulation.
- +/- check.
- Weigh percentile.
- Hold, for freezing the weight on the display.
- Peak, for identifying the weight peaks.
- X 10 high resolution visualisation.
- Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion